Imperial Knights: Renegade Boxed Game
There is a new Imperial Knights: Renegade box coming for 2018. Once again two Imperial Knights are included in the box but with a new piece of terrain this time. The set costs £120 and will be available from 09/06/2018.
Here’s what you get:
- 2 Imperial Knight kits, with 1 Knight Warden upgrade frame. Weapon options include gatling cannon, heavy flamer, heavy stubber, reaper chainsword, battle cannon, thunderstrike gauntlet thermal cannon, and ion shield, along with plenty of options for customising the faceplates and armour
- A Sector Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent: a scenery piece for the Knights to battle over, made up of 4 frames of plastic components
- 24-page softback book containing the tragic tale of the Living Litany and its fall to Chaos, the Imperium’s attempts to stem the tide of carnage it embarked upon and their dispatching of the Red Might from House Taranis
- Rules for playing Imperial Knights: Renegade, featuring 6 missions
- Colour schemes for 4 Questor Imperialis houses, 3 Questor Mechanicus houses, and 4 Freeblades
- Rules for using Knights in games of Warhammer 40,000, including datasheets for a Knight Paladin, Knight Errant, Knight Gallant, Knight Warden, Knight Crusader, and Knight Renegade
- 2 reference sheets, 1 each for the Red Might and the Litany of Destruction, featuring weapon summaries, damage tables and a reference grid for tracking damage taken
- 2 6-sided dice and a transfer sheet for each Knight.
Imperial Knights: Renegade is a new boxed game from Games Workshop. It puts you in command of an Imperial Knight, facing off against a corrupted Imperial Knight brother! The boxed game contains two Imperial Knights, new rules and a piece of terrain! Check out the video below for a closer look.
What’s In the Box
Here’s what you get:
- 1x Imperial Knight Warden
- 1x Imperial Knight Paladin
- 1x New renegade knight transfer sheet
- 1x Basilica Administratum scenery piece
- Eight-page booklet with rules and missions, plus rules for the Renegade Knight in Warhammer 40k
It costs £120 an can be ordered from GW here. This boxed set gives you a huge £90 saving or basically a free Imperial Knight! If you always wanted a Knight then now is definitely the time to pick this set up. More images below:
Note – the box cover shows a converted Imperial Knight faceplate: you can download the instructions for this conversion here.